The mission of Summit Athletics is to engage Summit students and local Christian homeschool students in sports in a Christ-centered fashion. Our athletic director and coaches strive to develop its programs toward athletic excellence while also bringing glory to Christ. During the seasons, the students engage in athletic, relational, and spiritual development. Just as our academic programs focus on the mental development of the whole child, our athletic programs focus on the development of the whole athlete from the inside out.
To tryout for a Summit Athletic Program a Summit student or homeschool student must:
* Homeschoolers must also submit a $100 uniform deposit check. It is cashed if the uniform is not returned per the Late Uniform Agreement.
- Summit allows homeschooled athletes to try out and participate on all teams -
- JJV level teams participate in the Peninsula Independent Athletic League -
- JV & Varsity level teams compete as independent teams -
- Interested Coaches: If you are interested in joining our coaching staff, please contact AD Soles at email@example.com. -
Volleyball - girls 5th-12th grade
Soccer - boys 6th-12th grade
Cross Country - co-ed 5th-12th grade
Basketball - boys 5th-12th grade
Basketball - girls 5th-12th grade
Soccer - girls 6th-12th grade
Golf - co-ed 6th-12th grade
Tennis - co-ed 6th-12th grade
Spring Team Shop Is Now Open!